Applied Anodize, Inc.
ISO 9001:2008 Certified
The International Hard Anodizing Association
With over 20 years of anodizing experience, we specialize in critical buildup of precision machined aluminum with high tolerances, including Mil Spec. in our modern, computerized facility. No job is too large or too small!
HARD ANODIZE -Type III, MIL-A-8625:
- Three systems offer large production run capabilities as well as fast turn around for smaller jobs, often same day service.
SULFURIC ANODIZE – Type II, MIL-A-8625:
- Large capacity system offers production run capabilities as well as fast turn around for smaller jobs, often same day service. Colors: black and clear. Other colors available for production runs.
CHEMICAL FILM/ALODINE – MIL-C-5541:
- Gold and clear. Fast turn around for smaller jobs, often same day service.
- Impregnation of Type II and Type III anodize. We use specialized proprietary equipment to ensure uniform coating.
- We offer two sealing processes to meet the toughest industry standards: Nickel Acetate and Boiling De-Ionized Water. Certifications available for all work.
REMOVAL OF ANODIC COATING
After years and years of focused work on anodizing, we have developed several methods for removing anodize.
- Chemical Method – by using chemicals, we can dissolve the anodic coating on your part . The method is quick but limited in retaining original measurements.
- Proprietary Method – by using our proprietary method, we can hold tight tolerances on the physical measurements.
- Non-chemical removal of material.
- Non metallic elements are added to the piece.
COSMETICS / AESTHETICS
- Surface Preparation: Glossy, Matte, Clear.
- Dyed in many solid colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold.
- Dyed with graphics: Splash, Sponge, Combination.